Join Our Team!
EMH is always looking for passionate, talented therapists to join our growing team. Scale as fast as you’d like with fair pay and perks like continued education funds, health insurance, and built in billing and credentialing services!
About the Role
This position will scale as your caseload grows. EMH is looking for a fully licensed Clinical Social Worker (LMSW-C) who will bring their own specialty and expertise to the role. This is not a contracted role, but rather a W2 role- perfect for someone who is looking to stay! The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 2 years of therapy experience and be fully trained in empirically-based interventions. Because this is a fully remote role, you will need a quiet secure workspace with a secure connection and neutral background. EMH is dedicated to innovative and non-judgemental care. A comfort and passion for technology-infused therapy is a must. EMH is proud to serve clients from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles, with a focus on the LGBTQIA+ community. A therapist in this role will need to demonstrate cultural competence and be comfortable with harm reduction approaches to care.
What we offer:
- W2 positions designed to grow with you and EMH
- $64 pay per clinical hour base pay, scale at your own pace
- Marketing and referral streams provided to fill your caseload
- Opt-in Health Insurance for full time employees (20+ clinical hours per week)
- $500 annual CE/training stipend
- $100 annual office supply stipend and company laptop
- Flexible hours and the ability to set your own schedule
- Built-in billing and credentialing services
- Work from home
- Grow with the business and learn along the way!
What you’ll do:
- Perform virtual clinical counseling services to patients of EMH
- Be properly licensed in the state of Michigan
- Communicate with clients and their care team in a respectful, timely manner.
- Complete written records for each patient including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required
- Charge and collect payments from patients for services provided
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by EMH.